Sunday, January 24, 2016

Which OS is better? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

Which OS is better? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

I have a Chromebook, but it can't do everything. I want a fully featured laptop, so I'm in the market for a new or gently used Windows laptop. I'm thinking Lenovo, Toshiba, or HP. I'm not sure which OS is better...W8, W10, or...? The last laptop I had was Windows 7 and I liked it so I've never tried the new ones
Update: I should mention that I am going to use it for browsing the web, social media, downloading software, Skype, email, maybe writing letters on Google Docs or Windows Office online (I don't buy MS office). Chromebooks are basically a tablet with a full keyboard, so they are not fully functional. The Windows laptop would allow me to do things that I can't do with the Chromebook

No comments:

Post a Comment