Sunday, January 24, 2016

Is there any way I can get my laptop to turn on again?

My old laptop was near dying and so I bought a new one, and was in the process of copying old files to a flash drive when it just shut down completely, and won't turn on again. Some combination of the fan breaking and the hard drive dying, or maybe just one of the above, I'm not completely sure (and the tech guy I went to didn't give me a clear answer either). Is there any way I can get it to turn on again, even just for a few minutes? Because I literally have like 10 files I want to copy, and I don't want to go to the trouble of recovering the hard drive or going to a tech place, but I would like to get those files. Is there any way I can somehow force it to turn on?
Update: I don't want to buy any equipment or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment